The design of the extraction slit nozzles facilitates their installation and optimizes the air flow for better capture results.
Extraction slit nozzles CBS (low vacuum)
The design of the CBS extraction slit nozzles facilitates their installation and optimizes the air flow for better capture results. The slit nozzles may be installed directly on the workstation by magnetic bases or on our extraction arms Ø100.
The advantages of the CBS slit nozzle:
- Limits the manipulation by the operator
- Extraction of welding fumes before they enter the breathing zone
- Installation on the backwall - keeps the area above the welder clear
- Low weight and robuste
- Greater extraction zone, but lower volume of air extracted than standard extraction arms
- Connection from Ø100 to Ø140: extracted air volume is limited
- Easy integration on extraction arms
- Efficiency across the entire width of 300 mm to 600 mm