The EQU22 swing arm is equipped with :
- An arm allowing to carry a separate wire feeder and a welding torch
- An angle and arm length adjustment system
- A trolley on wheels with brakes
Specially designed for torches with separate wire feeders, the EQU22 swing arm enables to have the torch in a hanging position which reduces its weight, improving the handling and ergonomics of the torch. On the swing arm, the length and angle are both adjustable; this point also improves the work posture of the operators. Moreover, the trolley’s mobility facilitates the move on different welding areas.
ENGMAR Swing Arm Range
To protect your welders and prevent a high rate of absenteeism at work due to musculoskeletal disorders, solutions are absolutely needed to improve their work conditions.
ENGMAR designs and develops different types of swing arms, enabling to have the torches in a hanging position and therefore preventing these musculoskeletal disorders.
- EQU21 : swing arm for torches with a separate wire feeder, to be mounted on a welding station, an extraction unit or a trolley
- EQU22 : swing arm for torches with a separate wire feeder, on a very mobile trolley
- EQU23 : swing arm with an integrated wire feeder
- EQU26 : swing arm on a fixed base (with adjustable height)
If you have any questions, our ENGMAR team shall give you information and advice for your projects.
→ Please contact us !