ENGMAR has expertise in welding fume extraction and treatment since 1993. Acknowledged as a modern day leader in its sector, ENGMAR has developed an end-to-end business offer that ensures compliance with source extraction of welding fumes.
ENGMAR works at the bleeding edge of source extraction techniques which is the most effective way of protecting operators. Not only do such techniques offer proven performance, they also involve technological choices that combine design simplicity with economical implementation.
Proven expertise since 1993
Competence from capture to treatment
- Integrated engineering office (engineering, R&D, project management,...)
- Integrated production facility:
- Made in France
- Integrated maintenance department
- Project management and installation
Officially accredited expertise
- Analysis of your installations
- Proposals for optimizing existing installations
- Flow measurement
Full compliance with regulatory requirements
- Compilation of conformity submission files for installations
- User and maintenance awareness training on welding fumes and their hazards (training certificate issued)
- Maintenance contracts with specific service intervals are possible
- AUTOMOTIVE RENAULT, TOYOTA, GRUPO ANTOLIN, BENTELER, VOLVO...
- HEAVY TRANSPORT ALSTOM TRANSPORT, HEULIEZ BUS, LOHR INDUSTRIE...
- FARM MACHINERY
- JOHN DEERE, LEBOULCH, KUHN, KVERNELAND, GREGOIRE BESSON, QUIVOGNE...
- PUBLIC WORKS CATERPILLAR, MAGSI TP, MORIN, HDM LAFORGE...
- WELDING INDUSTRY
- CONSTRUCTEUR INDUSTRIEL LAMBERT, YGNIS, GOUBARD, AMADA, DL OCEAN, CANAM, CANCE...
- SHEET METAL WORK
- PPC, OTS, AXE METAL...
- COMPAGNONS DU TOUR DE FRANCE, E.R.E.A...
Welding is only the start: the know-how of ENGMAR is available to a wide range of other industries with emission collection and treatment issues:
- Food processing
- Composite material working