NEW EXTRACTION UNIT AATIG
The new extraction unit AATIG ENGMAR has been developped to extract TIG welding fumes and carry them outside after filtration.
Visible emissions are relatively low during TIG welding. Nevertheless, large quantities of harmful gases (mainly carcinogenic ozone and argon), as well as particles of various sizes and nanoparticles (mainly carcinogenic chromium VI and nickel compounds) are released. Only the exhaust of the extracted air to the outside ensures safe protection against the gases contained in the welding fumes.
The AATIG extraction unit has many advantages:
- The most silent extraction unit on the market (63 dB)
- Possibility to connect 1 or 2 TIGFLOW torches
- Filtering 99.999% of 5 ym particles
- Automatic start by induction on ground cable
- Heavy duty steel box allowing to stack several extraction units
The AATIG extraction unit can be used in various ways to match your needs and constraints on the work place:
- Trolley (with or without handle)
- Wall mounting kit with wall stand
- Wall mounting kit for the filtration unit only